Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hairstyles

The deed is done-a nice "number 3", which has conquered the wisps and left me a sort of stubbled bald.

I must admit, the picture is a little weird, even sinister, an inevitable consequence of holding a camera out in front and clicking backwards into the unknown.

Also featuring in this "haircut achievements" report is my nephew Morgan (my Aussie sister Mary's son). Morgan has decided to have his magnificent locks removed to raise money for cancer, in dedication to his Uncle Paul. The transition from initial to final state was much greater in Morgan's case. Indeed his sacrifice is truly outstanding.

Yes, that is lipstick on his cheek, a "smackeroo" as they say in Oz.

4 comments:

  1. Reminiscent of Mr Magoo (oops, showing my age) - but I know you to be at the opposite end of the intellectual spectrum.

    Great to see you the other day and so glad you are out again.

    Kia kaha
    Rog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Uncle Paul,
    It's such a lovely thing Morgan did. Great to see both ur latest pics up on your blog.
    I think going the shave was a good idea. Much better and not so crazy!
    Love you heaps Paul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you visit Roger!

    Thanks Becci. Morgan looks even better now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think u look better too. I know it's not the same as having ur hair but its better having the shave instead of looking a bit mad. You might be a scientist...but not quite a mad scientist. Love u heaps xoxo

    ReplyDelete