Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Paul is doing better

Hi All

It is me again because Paul is still in the hospital. His temp has not come down yet but his diarrhea has finally come under control in the last 12 hours. He is feeling much better and looking much more perky. However, he is feeling very tired from the diarrhea and dozy from the fever.

As usual, Paul is keeping his keen eyes observing all the happenings around him. He is fascinated by the hospital and the people in it. The nurses are beautiful and kind, except that they have poked too many holes in his hands for blood and IV lines. My heart aches to see the pain he has to endure. But Paul is such a brave man, not a tear was shed.

I did my routine before I left him this evening - a double dose of reiki. I am sure he will right tomorrow.

Good night and many hugs to all

Miang

No comments:

Post a Comment