Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bad blogger

I have been a bit remiss lately in not keeping my postings up to date. In truth, I've been having a bit of a rough old time on the chemo, feeling extremely fatigued, and a bit lacking in inspiration. However, I intend to drag myself out of the slough, lift my spirits, and communicate more effectively. I will be a better blogger!

3 comments:

  1. Love you heaps Uncie Paul.
    You'll feel better soon. Just take it easy and look after yourself. Know that you have lots of people in your life who love you and wish you good health.
    HUGE hugs and kisses to you. MMMWWWAAAHHH!!!
    Love always Becci.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on you! Leaving us hanging here for days without knowing about your adventures, hahahaha. Take it easy Paul ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I would never put it the way Daf did, I felt the same, checking your blog day for day. But do not worry. You have time to post something or you don't. We are with you anyway, no sweat.

    ReplyDelete