It is Catherine here again. Paul was released from hospital a few days ago. Unfortunately after one good day at home, Paul has gone downhill again, in pain and unable to process liquids through his system. He was taken back to hospital on Saturday afternoon (NZ time). He is in the oncology ward where they are administering fluids (saline) through the portacath. We know that this is the best place for him at this time, and that they will be able to monitor and relieve the pain he is in.
Miang has been doing a fantastic and tireless job of looking after Paul. In addition, his sister Jeanine and her husband Murray are staying in Wellington until Monday. His sister Mary will be arriving tomorrow. I will be flying out from the UK in a few days' time, arriving next weekend.
I'm sorry we can't give you better news at this time.
All of my love to you uncle Paul. I know that you are in the best hands and you are receiving the best care possible. Thinking of you always.
ReplyDeleteLove always Becci.