
I am currently in Wellington Hospital after another bowel obstruction on Wednesday. I am likely to be here until Saturday or Sunday. I have had another CT scan and the radiologists and surgeons are trying to ascertain whether the cause is scar tissue adhesion or disease. The outlook is a bit uncertain and it is likely that this will be a recurring problem.
[Posted by Catherine on Paul's behalf]

Uncle Paul,
ReplyDeleteI love you so much and you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. May you find great strength and comfort at this time. I just want to send you a huge hug uncy Paul. Wish I could give it to you in person but know I'm giving u a huge hug now...:) I love you with all of my heart. Thank you Catherine for adding this post.
By the way Paul...I think you're awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear your trouble Paul! You mentioned several incidents of this bowel obstruction while you were in England. Is there any common trigger that causes the onset of the problem? A scar tissue would cause some periodic onsets, while a disease could be progressing? Hope that your doctor will figure it out this time.
ReplyDeleteYou look great even in a hospital bed!
Take care.
Yang
Paul, my thoughts are with you - hope you will soon be feeling better.
ReplyDeletePaul, With a few more of these incidents I'm confident you will figure out (from the inside out!) the source of the obstructions. I'm counting on you.
ReplyDelete